This goes without saying, if you are looking for the best-in-class home security system, Bunker Hill is just the right fit for you. But do you actually know, what are the best Bunker Hill Security Camera apps that you can use on your smartphone? That is why we have curated this article to suggest you the right pick.
What Exactly is Bunker Hill Security?
Bunker Hill Security is by far one of the most prominent names when it comes to home security systems. It is a renounced brand often known for its state-of-the-art high-quality products. If you are someone who wants to add security systems for your home, Bunker Hill Security has got you covered.
With a plethora of products to choose from, Bunker Hill Security offers surveillance DVRs, wireless systems, night vision cameras, outdoor cameras along with alert systems.
Top 4 Bunker Hill Security Camera Apps to Use
1. TinyCam Monitor
The first on our list is TinyCam Monitor which is by far one of the most popular Bunker Hill Security Camera apps. With an easy-to-understand interface and completely free to use, TinyCam Monitor is everything you can ask for. Just bear in mind, advanced features like motion detection and alarming are mainly kept for the paid version.
- Offers H.264 codec support for various cameras
- MJPEG cameras can be linked to the app as well
- An almost unlimited no. of cameras can be hooked
- Use tags to group cameras
- Easier import and export via offline or cloud
2. Alfred Home Security Camera
The Alfred Home Security Camera is the application you can find to keep an eye on your baby and pet. This goes without saying, the app is very easy to install and goes well with a very Bunker Hill Security Camera. Features like theft alert and live streaming are something that makes the camera truly unique.
- Easily stream any time of the day
- Comes with an in-built intruder alert
- Offers unlimited cloud storage
- Offers support for 360-degree cameras as well.
3. AtHome Camera
For everyone who doesn’t want to use a standalone home security setup, the AtHome Camera is exactly what you need. It helps you to turn your old smartphone, computer, or even iPhone into a fully functioning security camera. Simply download AtHome Video Streamer and you are good to go.
- Offers remote monitoring capabilities
- Comes with enhanced night vision
- Offers cross-platform functionality
4. Security Camera CZ
Security Camera CZ is yet another great security camera app that allows users to turn their smartphone into CCTV. This application allows you to monitor everything you want. With advanced motion detection, you can always cast out the intruders with ease.
- Comes with smart motion detection
- Offers high-quality live video recording
- Comes with a siren alarm for motion detection
- Support for multi-camera setup
The Bottom Line
So that was our curated guide on some of the best android apps that go well with your Bunker Hill Security Camera. Let us know, in the comment section below, if you have any more recommendations to make.